Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, July 4, 2022

Motivational Monday – Energy follows Focus

 

What is your focus?

A thought for the day – Energy follows focus. I saw this statement while reading a blog post (The Morning Nudge).The essence of that statement is that you should focus on the positive things in life rather than the negative.

We all have days where things don’t go as planned, or we’re feeling drained. Flop down in a comfy spot on your couch, or a favorite chair, and soak in the peacefulness of your environment. If you’re not in a quiet spot, find one.

Make time to invite positive energy into each day. If you haven’t already done so, start a gratitude journal. At the end of each day answer these questions:

1.      What made me happy?

2.      What brought me a sense of peace and comfort today?

3.      What can I celebrate that I did right?

These questions were taken from The Morning Nudge (7-1-22) by Suzanne Lieurance, Writing Coach. Follow her blog for more motivation.

What is it that needs your focus...fitness goals, financial goals, health and wellness?

Allow yourself to enjoy life. Set yourself up to experience positive energy. You’re worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment