Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Fun Friday – Finding Humor Accidentally


Have you come across signs, sayings or other things that make you go hmmm? It seems I find humor accidentally, when I don’t see it coming.  Come along with me today, take a look at a few things I’ve noticed. Feel free to share your interpretation.

How was I pre-selected to receive this email ad about a free MEN'S razor...with premium blades. Did the advertisers find out about my mustache?


Who sent this to me? Someone looking out for my well-being or someone saying it's time you moved on?

While attempting to increase my knowledge base by reading an article on leadership, this heading jumped out at me.

Hmmmm.

Where are you finding humor?




No comments:

Post a Comment