Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Motivational Monday – Attempt something BIG

photo credit: Bright Drops

As I was scrolling through my email messages the other day, an advertisement jumped out at me, it read “Attempt something BIG.” Is there something that God has called you to do, but you have been contemplating taking action?

You may have heard the saying as often as I have that “you have to step outside of your comfort zone in order to grow.” It may not be easy, but the results can be extraordinary. When you face a challenge remember, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

It’s your time to shine. Take a leap of faith and attempt something BIG. Believe in yourself and God’s plan for your life. When you leap, be ready to soar. I have friends who have started their own businesses, pursued higher education and purchased a new home. These things were their something BIG.


Stretch yourself. What is something that you have always wanted to do, but felt you weren’t ready to do it? Go for it now. Attempt something BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment