Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wellness Wednesday - 3 Tips for financial wellness


We often place emphasis on our physical health and well-being, but how is your financial health wellness? Does it feel like your paycheck is gone as soon as you get it? Are you left with the feeling that there’s more month than money? You are not alone.

I’m no expert, but I have perked up, tilted my head like a puppy, and listened when there was a conversation about finances. I’ve heard people say things like, “You have to set goals” or “cut back on your expenses.”

Recently I came across an article that gave tips for financial wells. Below are 3 tips from that article.

1.      Create a plan
2.      Pay off debt
3.      Pay yourself first

Click here for the full list.

Prudential says the first step to financial wellness is to know where you stand. They offer a quiz you can take as a quick assessment.

Do you have tips for financial wellness?

No comments:

Post a Comment