Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Words of Wisdom - Courage

Courage

Dusting is not my favorite household task. My opinion changed when I uncovered a treasure, sitting on a shelf at the back of my curio cabinet. I pulled it from the cabinet and let it dangle from the blue ribbon on my fingertip. I shook it gently and watched the sparkles dance around inside.

A miniature snow globe, with the word courage inscribed inside along with a quote. “When we face challenges or things go wrong…it builds our courage and helps us be strong.”

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Photo Credit: Pinterest

The small act of dusting, led me to a large shot of courage.


Do you know anyone who could use a little dose of courage?

No comments:

Post a Comment