Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fun Friday – 5 things to say if you’re caught sleeping at your desk


Power napping
Have you ever had a day where you felt really tired at work? I haven’t fallen asleep at my desk at work, but I have done it at home. While sitting at my laptop working on a project, my eyelids became heavy.
I thought I could slip in a 15 minute power nap. Part way through my nap, I heard a clicking sound. I later discovered, it was my son had taken a photo of me with MY phone.
Well, if you happen to fall asleep at your desk, here are some things to say if you’re caught sleeping at your desk.
1.      “Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?”

2.      “This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people.” 

3.      “This is in exchange for the six hours I spent last night dreaming about work.”

4.      “Boy, that cold medicine I took last night jut won’t wear off.” 

5.      “… and I especially thank you for my excellent boss, Amen.”

What would you add to the list?
To view more excuses click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment