Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday – A Tribute to firefighters



Photo credit: garminsoftwarewallpaper.blogspot.com
 

We have seen firefighters in action during crisis such as 911, the Boston Marathon explosions and maybe even in our local communities. They risk their lives to save others. Below is a shadow dancing tribute to firefighters that will leave you breathless.




7 comments:

  1. That was outstanding! Thanks for sharing it. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Dana. Have a Supersized Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. They do so much and for so little. They should be getting sports star's salaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was wonderful. I am grateful for such brave men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry - Yes, they truly are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. best distance mba
    Much thanks to you for extraordinary controlling and clarification. In any case, I don't see how to set the remark obstruct as you said that required: name, email and content. If its all the same to you email me the best approach to do it. I am new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete