Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - What do you geek?




Today Wordless Wednesday has a few more words than usual because I came across some interesting information.
I found a book mark and a pamphlet at a local library (Milan, MI) that said “what do you geek?” Here is a google definition of geek: A person with an eccentric devotion to a particular interest. In other words what are you passionate about? Maybe you geek running, classical music or basketball.
I geek books – reading them, writing them and even the smell of new books (did I say that out loud?). Well, you get the idea. It goes without saying that I also geek my public library.
The pamphlet described the problem of struggling public libraries and asked us to “share whatever you geek. Share what your library does for you and your community.” Visit www.geekthelibrary.org and “get your geek on.”





 
So...what do you geek?

No comments:

Post a Comment