Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Words of Wisdom – New Address poem of inspiration



I have moved out from 1 Beggars Alley, located at 2 Poverty Lane at the corner of Bleak and Buster Circle.
As of today, I have a brand new home!!!

My new address is:

Living Well on 3 Abundance Drive, located at the corner of Blessings Street and
Prosperity Peak. No longer will I allow myself to travel on Begging Peter to Pay-Off Paul route, located at dead end Intersection called: I Don’t Have,
Which connects to Borrowers Junction.

I no longer hang out at Failure’s Place near Excuses Avenue, next to
Procrastination Point. I’ve moved on to an Upscale Community called Higher Heights with Unlimited Potential and Opportunities for me to succeed.

Look at me, each day that I’m awake, I am thankful to be a product of my new environment.

All my clothes are tailor made. I’m dressed in life’s finest. Let me introduce you to all of them: Conceive, Believe, Action.
Have Faith, Be Persistent, and Always Be Prepared to Achieve.
Life is good, because God is good!

Care to change your address? There are many vacancies!

This is what I’m talking about: putting god first and not letting
Other people control “your” destiny!!!

Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s perfect. It means you’ve decided to see beyond the imperfections.

God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but HE did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears & light for the way.

Have A Blessed Day!!!


Author Unknown.


No comments:

Post a Comment