Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Fun Friday – Tooth Fairy


photo credit

Does the tooth fairy collect all type of teeth? Recently, I had cause to ponder this question. As I walked through my living room, I noticed a spec on the floor. At first glance it looked like a small kernel of popcorn.

As I examined the spec in the palm of my hand, I noticed it had a smooth enamel. Aha, it was a tooth, but whose tooth was it? I remember my son saying he chipped his tooth playing football the other day. However, it was not his tooth. The tooth belonged to our puppy, Diamond.

We haven’t had a puppy since I was a teen and at that time I don’t remember her losing any teeth. And this is how I arrived at my initial question, will the tooth fairy accept a doggie tooth? Perhaps she will collect it and leave a doggie treat in its place.

Are you a pet owner? Have you had any funny experiences with your pet or someone else’s lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment