Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Words of Wisdom – Have you ever struggled with being patient?

Photo credit

One of the toughest things in life is to practice patience when going through a struggle. How do you learn to endure…? Prayer. 

Waiting upon the Lord
Oh Lord, I am impatient
As humans tend to be;
 
I want my solace now;
I want to be carefree.
 
One hundred times today alone
I’ve passed my load to you,

But then I pick it up again
As humans often do.

So Lord, this time when I shift the load
And you take it up for me,

Please help me wait with faith
Until a solution comes from Thee. 

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment