|A tree of gratitude|
November is the month for giving thanks and expressing gratitude. During this month we also hear a lot about shopping and great sales. Have you ever stopped to think about the power of Thanksgiving?A recent article I read talked about the power in the concept of Thanksgiving. This is a time we should give appreciation for our blessings. Beginning today, why not go on a rampage of appreciation? Challenge yourself for the rest of this week, to find ways to express gratitude.
Below are five ways to express gratitude to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Give away something – it’s a feel good moment when you can away something you know the receiver will appreciate.
2. Create a gratitude journal – write down things you are grateful for each day for one week.
3. Use positive affirmations – create a list of your favorite quotes and read one each morning to begin your day.
4. Make a gratitude board – make a collage’ of things you are grateful for.
5. Remind yourself to be grateful – frame a favorite quote.If you would like additional ideas for expressing gratitude check out 20 Ways to givethanks.
How will you express gratitude today?