Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Words of Wisdom – Thanksgiving Inspiration


What is your Thanksgiving story? Do you spend time with family, volunteering, or just relaxing at home? No matter what, give thanks for the blessings you have at this moment.

Below are a few inspirations quotes for you.

“Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” Henry Van Dyke

“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” Henry David Thoreau

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” William Arthur Ward

Here is my story without words.





What is your Thanksgiving story? Wishing you the happiest of Thanksgiving joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment