Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Muffins with Mom – Mother’s Day


Mama's young men
Are you a proud Mama? Although Mother’s Day is recognized as the second Sunday in May, this entire week will be dedicated to celebrating mom’s. Kudos to you for all that you do for your family.

If you had to name one thing that you are proud of at this moment, what would it be? My source of parenting joy place right now is my youngest son’s accomplishments. The fact that he has grown/matured during his senior year of high school.

I have learned to celebrate the small accomplishments along the way-Rookie of the Year in Rugby, honor roll, acceptance to college. As my son’s Senior year of high school comes to a close, end of the year activities are underway. Most recently was his prom.



As you celebrate your proud Mama moment, here are a few words of encouragement.

YouTube Video Credit: Jamar 813

You are a great mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment