|Spa Day - A glass of Orange Cinnamon water|
Have you ever felt like you were stuck in a daily grind of work, running errands, parenting…repeat day after day? If your answer is yes, you need a little me time. Do something you enjoy every day.
There are many things that you can do to take care of yourself, but here is a list of seven ways to get you started.
1. Begin your day by meditating.
2. Spend time talking to family or friends – sometimes just a short conversation with a friend can ease the tension of a long day.
3. Exercise – this may not be thought of as a fun activity, but it leaves your body feeling healthy and rejuvenated.
4. Write in a journal – there’s always something therapeutic about putting your thoughts and feelings on paper.
5. Take time to play – forget about your to do list for a short time and play a game with friends or family.
6. Make an appointment with yourself – actually schedule time on your calendar for yourself. Power down your computer, put your phone on vibrate and do something you like to do.
7. Pamper yourself – schedule a spa day or pamper yourself at home. What will it be a bubble bath with soft music playing, a deep tissue massage or perhaps an exfoliating facial with warm steam?
Don’t let the daily grind put you in a rut. Take care of yourself and your health. What would you add to the list of ways to care for yourself?