Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Words of Wisdom – Valentine’s Day Quotes and poems


Photo credit
“Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.” – William Shakespeare 

“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire 

“Love: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost 

 

Valentine Smile 

On Valentine’s Day we think of those

Who make our lives worthwhile,

Those gracious friendly people who

We think of with a smile
 

I am fortunate to know you,

That’s why I want to say,

To a rare and special person:

Happy Valentine’s Day! 
 

By Joanna Fuchs

 

A silly Valentine poem…. 

Love is like a Cabbage 

My love is like a cabbage

Divided into two,

The leaves I give to others,

The heart I give to you.
 

Author Unknown
 

Do you have a favorite Valentine’s Day quote or poem?

…wishing you a Valentine’s Day filled with love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment