You probably already know that July is National Ice Cream Month. My son recently wrote a short scholarship essay with the theme, what ice cream flavor reflects your personality? Are you nutty like Black Walnut or comforting like a scoop of Chocolate ice cream?If I was an ice cream flavor I would be Mint Chocolate Chip, and not just because it is my favorite ice cream flavor. It has that combination of a minty smooth taste with a bit of a crunch. According to icecream.com, a person who favors Mint Chocolate Chip tends to be ambitious and confident. This person is also honest, loyal and dependable which helps to create lasting friendships and close family ties.
Do you see yourself in any of the flavors below? Maybe you’re a combination of several flavors.Butter Pecan
· Devoted, conscientious, respectful.
· Holds high standards for right and wrong and shows integrity in all your actions.
· It takes encouragement from close friends and family to share your deepest thoughts.
· Thoughtful logical person who weighs each option before making a decision.
· Content and effective working behind the scenes.
· Characterized as shy and reserved in relationships.
· Colorful, dramatic risk taker who relies more on intuition than logic.
· Emotionally expressive and idealistic; tend to set high goals for yourself and push yourself to exceed them.
· Competitive and accomplished.
· Generous with your time and money, never taking your blessings for granted.
· Captivating personality that makes you a shining star in social situation.
Double Chocolate Chunk
· Lively, creative and dramatic.
· Life of the party; you charm everyone you meet with your sense of style and enthusiasm.
· You enjoy the spotlight and prefer the company of your friends rather than being alone.
If you don’t see a flavor that reflects your personality, feel free dip a few characteristics from each flavor to shape your personality. Click here to see the complete list of ice cream flavors and characteristics.
Scoop up a little fun this weekend and have a dip of your favorite ice cream.