Welcome

Join me in my daily walk through the joys and struggles of parenthood. Share a word of encouragement or be encouraged. Cry a little, laugh a lot, but know it is all in divine order.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Feel Good Friday – What makes you smile?


What feel good moments have you experienced lately? What has made you smile?


My flowers in bloom


Kids expressing creativity


Meeting a celebrity - Gospel artist Dottie Peoples

 


Attending a friend's book signing - Author Leslie Helakoski


Taking photos - A bridge in St. Louis, MO - a view from the 29th floor

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of reasons to smile! The view in your last photo is really stunning. :)

    I'm smiling because there's been a lot of excitement at our house this week: lost teeth, Coursera classes, successful completion of The 30-Day Shred, Level 1... It's been a great week!

    Wishing you a fantastic weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretty flowers! They made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana - sounds like you had a busy week. Congratulations on your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherry!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete